1. From the home page, choose “Renew a permit for a single business location.”
Enter the permit number
in the first blank, and click on the first Search button
Enter the business name in the second blank, and click on the second Search button.
Note: If you search by business name, use the shortest portion of the name that is reasonable, even if it is not unique to that business. The system will then present you with a list of names to choose from. This method is more guaranteed to find a match than if you type the full name, because ANY deviation from the database entry will result in “no match.” More Help on Searching by Business Name
3. When the correct business appears at the bottom of the page, click on Renew Permit.
4. Check the accuracy of the business information displayed. Enter information for any missing fields. (Look for the red text to indicate a required field that is missing.)
5. Pay any outstanding fines. You will not be able to
renew the permit unless outstanding fines are paid.
How to pay fines online
6. Finish filling out the form, including the Notification option. When all fines are paid and all of the business information is correct, click on Renew Permit.
7. [Optional] Print a copy of your permit. How to Print the Permit
8. [Optional] Download a copy of the Idaho code and Employee Training Form, as well as age-restricted signs (required only for age-restricted businesses). Requires software capable of reading PDF files, such as the Acrobat® Reader from Adobe® Systems Inc.
If you don’t have a program capable of reading the PDF file, download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s web site: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
9. Click “Done.”